Join Our Team
We currently have no job vacancies at the Walled Garden but you can send your details and CV to email@example.com.
We are currently looking for an Events Manager to join our team. This is an exciting role for a dynamic and ambitious individual to work with our brand which is rapidly expanding around the world. You will be responsible for meeting, greeting and advising customers about the range of products that we have available and the provenance attached to them. You must demonstrate exceptional customer service skills and enjoy talking to people and telling our story.
Salary will be based on experience
Main duties will include:
- The planning and setting up of an events schedule year by year, including reviewing and establishing the most profitable/cost effective events to attend;
- Hosting Gin Bar events;
- Costing and ordering required goods;
- Costing and coordinating temporary staff;
- Administration of each event, including applications and compliance, and the organisation of all stock, equipment and props;
- You must be happy to work weekends and enjoy travelling nationally and internationally; and
- You must be able to drive a van with a trailer.
- You will attend events representing our brand and selling our products;
- You will be able to identify and canvass potential volume clients;
- You will recruit for and manage a team of field sales consultants; and
- You will negotiate wholesale deals for volume clients;
We are looking to share in the success of the project and, in return for your hard work, you will receive the following benefits:
- a commission on wholesale deals generated;
- a percentage of profits on events; and
- a review of your base salary at 6 and 12 months.
To apply or for further information please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and covering letter.
Volunteer at The Walled Garden
We love to get our volunteers involved with as wide a range of jobs in the garden as possible. You can expect to do everything from weeding, seed sowing and planting out to harvesting, cutting, arranging and drying flowers and decorating the café and shop. We’re always happy to teach volunteers about what we are doing so no previous gardening experience is necessary. We take volunteers Monday to Friday from 10am-4pm and are very flexible as to when and how long you would want to work. We also offer a free friends of the Walled Garden membership, a bowl of soup for lunch and free garden produce depending on what is available to all our volunteers.
If you would like to volunteer in the garden, we would love to hear from you! Please send your CV and details to email@example.com. You can also check out our Volunteer Week blog post for further information.